Win a Rolex Datejust 16220
For a chance to win this Rolex Datejust 16220 worth CHF 6'340, simply answer the question below and sign up to our newsletter (or enter your details if you are already subscribed).
The giveaway will close: 30/04/2024 23:59 CEST
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Competition, You accept all the Participation Rules below. We strongly encourage you to read them!
From 05/02/2024 00:00 CET until 30/04/2024 23:59 CEST, Watchfinder Switzerland SA (“Sponsor”) will organise the Watchfinder contest (the "Competition"). During this time, Participants will be asked to: (1) access the Competition landing page at watchfinder.ch/prize-draw; (2) fill in their contact details (name, last name, full address, phone number and e-mail address) on the form; and (3) answer the multiple-choice question: “Which of these is a name of a Rolex series?” (the “Knowledge Question”).
The Participation Rules are available on the Competition page or upon written request to email@example.com. Participants are strongly advised to read the Participation Rules carefully before participating in the Competition. By entering this Competition, each Participant expressly acknowledges and accepts the Participation Rules.
The Competition is open to residents of Switzerland only.
A random drawing will be conducted to designate one (1) winner from the Participants who correctly answer the Knowledge Question.
1. These Participation Rules (“Rules”) apply to the Watchfinder (the "Competition"). By entering the Competition, Participants expressly agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is promoted and organised by Watchfinder Switzerland SA (hereinafter referred to as (“Sponsor”).
3. The Competition is open for participation from 5 February 2024 at 01:00 CET until 1 May 2024 at 00:59 CET (the “Competition Period”) and each Participant can participate in the Competition by answering the Knowledge Question on the competition page.
4. These Rules are only available on the competition page or upon written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants are strongly advised to read the Participation Rules carefully before participating in the Competition. By entering the Competition,you accept all the Participation Rules. If you do not understand the Rules then you should not participate.
5. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Competition and/or change the Rules at any time without prior notice to Participants. Any changes will be posted on watchfinder.ch (the “Website”).
6. Participants must be at least 18 years old. Sponsor assumes that by entering the Competition you warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter the Competition and accept the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract). Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of age and capacity.
7. The Competition is open to Swiss residents only.
8. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Sponsor and their associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies connected with the creation or administration of the Competition are not eligible to take part in the Competition. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the Participants.
9. There is no additional purchase requirement to participate in the Competition, no contract to sign with Sponsor and there is no charge to register for the Competition.
10. By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal details you might be required to submit are true, current and complete.
11. Participants will not use the Competition in any offensive or illegal manner.
12. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant has breached any of these Rules, has otherwise behaved in an unfair or fraudulent way.
The Competition – Entries
13. The Competition is open for participation during the Competition Period. Sponsor is the official timekeeper of this Competition.
14. Each Participant will participate in the Competition by: (1) access the Competition landing page at watchfinder.ch/prize-draw; (2) fill in their contact details (name, last name, full address, phone number and e-mail address) on the form; and (3) answer the Knowledge Question
15. Each Participant shall fill in the entry by him/herself and not by a third party.
16. Only one entry per Participant is allowed.
17. At the end of the Competition a random drawing will be conducted on, or before, 15 May 2024 by a representative of Sponsor.
18. The winner of the Competition will be contacted by Sponsor by e-mail within one (1) week of selecting the winner, per above.
19. Sponsor cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of the transport delivery or other causes outside its control.
20. Only Participants who provide the correct answer to the Knowledge Question will be included in the random draw.
21. Each Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective parent companies and affiliates from and against any and all claims arising out of or resulting from valid claims from third parties whose work they have copied or otherwise infringed in any way.
22. The winner of the Competition will receive one (1) pre-owned Rolex Datejust 16220 watch (the “Prize”). The Prize will be sent to the winner by Sponsor by post. The approximate retail value of the Prize is CHF 6’340.
23. The Prize is provided and fulfilled by Sponsor.
24. If the winner is unable to claim his/her Prize for any reason, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof and Sponsor will have no further obligation to said winner. The Prize is personally attributed and not transferable. There is no cash alternative for the Prize. No Prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any Participant. No substitution is allowed except that Sponsor may in its sole discretion substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The winner is subject to local income reporting and tax payments.
25. The winner will further be asked to provide additional contact information and details in order to enable the delivery of the Prize. If the winner fails to reply after 7 days following initial notification that they are the potential winner or if he/she is unable to claim the Prize, then said winner will be disqualified.
26. If the said winner is disqualified, Sponsor may in its sole discretion give or not the Prize to another Participant. If the Sponsor elects to give the Prize to another Participant,
27. The winner agrees that his/her name can be used for promotional and/or marketing and/or communication purposes by Sponsor including the further spread by sharing in any and all media such as, but not exclusively, digital media, the Website including the Sponsor’s YouTube Channel, and official Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest pages.
28. Sponsor does not accept liability for any damage, loss, pain or suffering incurred by any Participant entering the Competition. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems with local postal services or technical faults, be they in networks or telephone lines, computer systems, servers or suppliers, mobile telephones or computer equipment or software failing of any email system or entry form received due to technical problems or to congestion related to the Internet, telephone lines or any website, or any combination thereof, including any damage or prejudice to the Participant’s telephone computer or to any other person or mobile linked with or related to participation in or downloading of material on Sponsor’s internet site, be it related to the Competition or not.
Data Protection and Publicity
29. Sponsor reserves the right to use, and the winner expressly agrees that Sponsor may use his/her name, his/her city and state. This use may include use on the Internet, such as Sponsor’s website(s), its social network pages including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram You Tube etc., mobile applications and all advertising and publicity collateral.
30. Other than as is required for the administration of the Competition and as stated in these Rules, any personal data provided to Sponsor relating to Participants’ entry will be destroyed in the six (6) months following the end of the Competition. If you request disclosure, correction, deletion or that Sponsor stop using your personal data, Sponsor will deal with such requests in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The deletion of your personal data or a request for Sponsor to stop using it will result in the cancellation of your enrolment in the Competition. For any request concerning personal data and/or cancellation of registration, please contact: email@example.com.
31. In the event of any dispute whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of Participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, Sponsor’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
32. For all other matters the Participation Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with Swiss law. Disputes arising in connection with these Participation Rules shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Geneva courts.